Volunteers make a difference
We anticipate people who value:
- to experience a completely different world and immerse themselves into it,
- to be curious and want to learn from other cultures,
- to discover more of themselves in completely different circumstances,
- to discover the excellence of leisure in Bahia, Brazil,
- to have the heart to protect nature and support ecological farming,
- to give their input on changing things for the better,
- to contribute a portion of their time to make a difference.
For them, we offer paybacks up to 70% per day of their booking value for every day they volunteered labor with us. Your opportunity to economize your costs while discovering the real Brazil.
We also anticipate volunteers with high-quality impact. Get in touch in order to work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Fazenda São Jorge accommodation:
Fazenda São Jorge is the starting point for modeling a small-scale multi-discipline and eco-friendly farm model. The owners of Fazenda Taboquinhas and São Jorge joined their forces to accomplish economic success while practicing eco-friendly farming.
Care and activities comprise:
- A full-board farm stay on your labor days
- Good quality bedroom with double bed
- Ecological agriculture and horticultural experiences
- From 4 until 6 hours of practical work per day to earn 70% cashback on your booked value
Discounts (10 to 20%) on guided & catered sporting / educational activities per choice:
- Wild water rafting and canoe adventures
- Horseback riding
- Hikes through Atlantic rainforest
- Waterfall tour around Taboquinhas
- From tree to bar cocoa seminars
Campfire, barbecue, waterfall treat, neighborhood hikes, music making/singing, attend a home church and do things you invent yourself. Expenditures outside the farm are on your own account.
Activities price list at your disposal in the farmhouse or can be sent to you.
Volunteers have to be able to communicate at minimum a basic level Portuguese / Spanish or begin with a language-study of Caminhos Language Centre.
Fazenda Taboquinhas with its view on the river ferry is the starting point of our Rural Zone. The Fazenda is a connection hub between Taboquinhas village and Fazenda São Jorge at about 4 km away. You should address Osvaldo and his wife Laura. They act as reception on your arrival. They know you are coming. Transport to Fazenda São Jorge will be arranged.